2010年8月17日火曜日

Last week!!

Hi, I'm Hiroki.
It is last week of our staying in Canada. The life in Waterloo is very exciting, so I am sorry for leaving here next Sunday.
I will have to do a presentation before long, so every day is completely taken up preparing for the presentation. Today, we discussed some points teacher indicated and modified one aspect of our presentation. Every member is full of motivation, so it create a good atmosphere. I think the members of group D are very nice!!
After the class, we went to Laser Quest where we can play full-scale shooting game. We aim and shoot other peaple with a faked laser gun, then we play the game for point. I was shot many times, so my score was not good. Nevertheless, it was fun! I want to play this again.
See you.

1 件のコメント:

  1. All of us at Renison are sorry to see all of you students leaving too! I heard that everyone liked Laser Quest; I will add it to the activity list next year!

    返信削除