2010年8月3日火曜日

First day in renison.

Hi Im Yuki. Today was our first day at university. I woke up early in the morning because of the jet lag. Then i had my breakfast i thought it was pretty good but everyone was saying it`s really nasty. After we ate breakfast we went to different building and had explanation about our calsses by Andrew. Then we went campus tour with each groups. Our don, heather told us about facilities. There are so many huge and advanced building in campus especially library.

After the lunch we took our first class. We spent most of the time to talk about differences between Canadian culture and Japanese culture, it was really hard for us to discuss because we just came here last night so we didn`t understand canadian culture enough. And everyone was soooooo sleepy because of the jet lag. I don even remember what exactly we have done in that class, but We get better when our jet lags are gone for sure.

Me and my friends went to grocery store on foot and it took a while, but I enjoyed the view of Waterloo. When I got to my room I was really sleepy so I just went to bed to take nap. I slep like two and half hours.

After I woke up I went to out by myself just o walk around the campus. Every time I go to the place where i`ve never been to, I really like to walk around and see the things at there. There were nothing but trees and gooses. I saw many Asian in this university.

Then I just got here and writting my journal of our group. Im really excited about our business plan. I need to go to bed right now cuz Im so tired and sleepy.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuki,

    Welcome to Canada. That is a very nice blog post, although maybe you should check the spelling of a few words.

    Keep it up and have a great time,

    Herbert Donovan

    返信削除