2010年8月4日水曜日

2010/08/03

Hello! I'm Kaori.

Today was third day of overseas EAP and we had first class in Waterloo University. We learned business writing skillsin the class. In the after noon, we talked about business projects. After the class, I played basketball with classmates. I am not good at playing it. But it was so exciting. after it, my friends and I went to supermarket "Sobeys" by foot. It took about 25 minutes. We were so tired. Then we bought a lot of foods for dinner and I bought double chocolate chip in starbucks coffe. It was so delicious!! After we reached at Renison College, Hiroki and I went to another shop in Waterloo University. Then he bought cattle for eating cup noodle. At night, we ate some Japanese foods. As expected, It was so nice!! In Canada, there are many rice food. But they are made in Tai. So it was not so delicious. Except for it, I enjoyed everything!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿